Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New at This...

So, my name's Elizabeth. I'm completely new to this, but intend to post a bit about the different crafts I'm interested in. Hopefully I can get some tutorials and such up on here, maybe it can help a few people along the way as so many others have helped me.

Anyway. The only real craft things I'm doing right now are crocheting with plastic bags (plarn), cold process soap making, learning to knit and tanning hides. I've been crocheting for at least 12 years, don't know exactly how long. Knitting and soap making I picked up over the summer. I started tanning hides about a year and a half/two years ago. It's hard to get that done very often though, because it takes a set period of time to do something with tanning. That doesn't work so well when you're a college student living 2ish hours from home and spend your breaks in another state. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment